A mom who is raising an adolescent deserves to have a day, like Mother’s Day, to honor her and thank her. This Mother’s Day is for you!
Here are five reasons why I think you are a special woman.
- One minute your adolescent needs a hug and the next minute they are mad at you. Your emotional flexibility is admirable.
- Your adolescent has mastered the art of finding a way around your watchful eye, but you continue to define the limits.
- Your adolescent has an extreme anger outburst against you, but you love them unconditionally.
- Your food budget has gone off the chart because you encourage your adolescent to use your home as a place to hang out with their friends.
- When the day is done and all the turmoil has subsided, you sit with your adolescent, hold them and let them know how much you believe in them.
Trust me. You are loved by your adolescent and even if they don’t say anything, you are their hero.
No comments yet