Having regular monthly periods is the signal that your daughter is sexually mature. She needs to take a more mature look at her reproductive structures and their functions as well at the menstrual cycle.
This ebook answers these questions for your daughter.
- What girl structures are in the pelvic cavity?
- What happens to the egg at ovulation?
- How does an egg make its way to the uterus?
- What happens in a pelvic exam?
- What are the two openings in the vulva?
- What is inside a breast?
- What are the stages of the menstrual cycle?
- Does the brain control the menstrual cycle each month?
Dr. M uses colorful and accurate illustrations to prepare your daughter for sexual maturity.
Here are a few pages from this ebook: